Athletic Trainer: Brenna Longo
Garfield Hts. High School is a proud partner with Cleveland Clinic Sports Health which brings together top orthopaedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, radiologists, and exercise physiologists to keep athletes in the game.
Athletic Trainer’s Responsibilities:
- Prevention of injuries/re-injuries
- Recognition, evaluation, and assessment of injuries and condition resulting
- Immediate/emergency care for injuries
- Rehabilitation and reconditioning of injuries
- Sports Health Treatment Guides – for more information on sports health and specific sports conditions.
- Competitive Edge Newsletter – an enewsletter for athletes, coaches, parents and active individuals, written by Cleveland Clinic Sports Health staff. This publication will keep you informed of the latest health topics, concerns and trends.
Same day appointments available at multiple locations. Call 877-440-TEAM (8326)